If you’ve been searching for what the best Waterpik is, you’ve come to the right place. There are a ton of options when it comes to the water flossers within the Waterpik product line. We’ve separated our highest recommendations into 2 different categories, with and without a toothbrush. So whether you’re looking for just a standalone water flosser, or one where you can brush and floss at the same time, we’ve got you covered.
Best Waterpik Product Shortcuts
Best Waterpik – Combo Toothbrush & Water Flosser, Sonic-Fusion FS-02,
If you’re looking for the best of both worlds, this Waterpik delivers. It’s the best Waterpik with a toothbrush at it gives you the option toAnd, you can adjust the settings with a touch of a button. An LED model light indicator informs you when the Waterpik is fully charged. It also informs you when the battery needs to be recharged.
The Best Waterpik Features
Several features make this the top Waterpik toothbrush and water flosser built into the same handheld tool. Some of the features that set the Sonic-Fusion FS-02 apart from others includes:
- Elegant design with chrome finish
- 3 Modes include brush, water floss or brush + floss simultaneously
- Advanced water pressure settings, with up to 10 adjustable levels
- Rated for 110/220v, making it easy to use internationally
- Large reservoir with a 60+ second water capacity
- Approved for use with your favorite mouthwash
- 36 month warranty
The Waterpik comes complete with two brush heads and a carrying case for travel and storage.
How about the specs? Some of the best Waterpik’s specs include the 10 pressure setting levels, from 10 to 100 PSI per minute, and up to 12 oz (flow rate) per minute are delivered through this Waterpik flosser. It delivers up to 1300 pulses per minute, includes a 36-month warranty, and it comes with two brush heads. The flosser features an LED indicator light, and delivers up to 30000 brush strokes per minute, which trumps anything a standard toothbrush can deliver. It also features a timer pacer. This alerts you subtly, letting you know when to move onto the next area in your mouth while flossing.
Pros of The Best Waterpik
With every Waterpik, including the best Waterpik with a toothbrush, there are pros and cons consumers should understand before purchase. Some of the pros of this Waterpik combo include:
- 50% more effective at removing plaque at the gum line than traditional flossing
- 2x as effective as regular flossing and brushing for removing plaque buildup
- Safe for those with implants, veneers, or other dental work like bridges to use safely
- Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
There are many great benefits of using this Waterpik. And, the simple fact that you’ll actually floss, is a great improvement from not flossing at all. But, there are also some cons consumers should understand as well, these include:
- Water flossers are of course, more expensive than traditional string floss
- The pumps can fail in time, but it is fully backed by a 3-year warranty
- The 60-second reservoir water tank is a bit smaller than some of the floss only versions
None of the other toothbrush and electric flosser combination units came close to this one. If time and convenience is something you value highly, this might be the best investment for you. It kind of dresses up the sink a bit too, doesn’t it?
Flosser combination units came close to this one. If time and convenience is something you value highly, this might be the best investment for you. It kind of dresses up the sink a bit too, doesn’t it?
Best Waterpik – Water Flosser, Aquarius WP-660,
If you’re looking for the best Waterpik without a toothbrush, you’ve found it. It’s true that are more expensive models than this that they carry, but to be honest, they’re not worth the extra money. The WP-660 is the best value in a water flosser that we’ve ever found. Let’s dive in, to see why we make such a bold claim.
The Aquarius series Waterpik comes in various color settings. For those who like to customize their bathroom, there’s green, blue, pink, white, and black varieties of this series. Some of the features which make it the best waterpink include:
- It comes with 7 tips/heads and storage container for each
- Advanced pressure control settings
- Up to 10 pressure setting options
- There are two modes: Floss and Hydro-pulse massage
Users can easily control the speed and pressure settings. With seven adjustable heads, this is the best Waterpik for those who wear braces or have had dental work done. It provides a deeper, better clean than just traditional flossing.
This Waterpik delivers:
- 10 pressure settings from 10 to 100 PSI
- A 360-degree rotating head
- A 22 oz capacity reservoir
- Has a timer pace and massager mode
- Features an on-off slider on the handle
The Pros & Cons
It’s also important to highlight the best and worst features of the best Waterpik models. Our aim is to help consumers make an informed decision when they’re ready to make their final purchase. Some of the best features this Waterpik offers include
- A massage mode for gentle pulsating relief
- It has a large reservoir holding water for up to 90 seconds use
- You can easily adjust the headsFor braces wearers, it is easy to get in between brackets and behind wires to remove debris
- It removes plaque and debris at the gum line, yielding it more effective than traditional string floss
- Users claim it splashes water too rapidly and makes a mess with use
- Water spills out of the reservoir base if it isn’t in place
- Some claim the control knob is difficult to turn
- Clogs/jams easily
The Waterpik is powerful and delivers an exceptional clean. There are some negative attributes to consider as well. If you’re looking for the best Waterpik without a toothbrush as well,
What’s Right for You?
Are either of these Waterpiks for you, and are either the best Waterpik for the price? It depends. For those looking for something sturdy, powerful, easy to use, and eliminate the toothbrush (combo), the Sonic-Fusion is a good option. It is however, an investment. The WP-660 is a great option for those who want something simple with various settings. It comes with more dental tips as well.
If you want more features, the best Waterpik is the WP660. If you want a combo, with various pressure settings and ease of control, the Sonic-Fusion might be the superior alternative. For those that don’t floss, either of these are a great upgrade. Does this not have an option you’d really like to have? Be sure to take a look at our full list of Waterpik reviews. With all this information, we hope you take the time to weigh the pros versus the cons. Other helpful things to consider what best Waterpik is for you include usability, features and where you will use it the most.